Boudoir Photography 103
Boudoir photography is one of the fastest growing types of photography. It has become a mainstream item for women of all backgrounds. Women have boudoir portraits taken to celebrate engagements, anniversaries or just to do something special for themselves. We will have a Boudoir Model to shoot for the last hour.
- Types of Boudoir Photography
- Understanding client preferences
- Setting up your studio
- Sets and props
- Getting the right lighting equipment
- Communicating with your clients
- Defining your boundaries
- Preparing your shoot plan
- Posing the model.
- The model release
- Session wrap up.
Date: Register to see Current Class Schedules