Digital Photography 101
This course will give you a solid foundation for creating quality photographs. The instructor will give you creative guidelines as well as technical instruction.
You’ll learn the “math” of photography: ISO, aperture, shutter speed, resolution, pixels, etc. You’ll also learn the “art” of photography: Elements of composition, framing and cropping, point of view, cropping, and more.
This is a 1 Day course. The class meets for 4 hours.
Please Note: A digital SLR camera is required. Please contact us if you have questions about your camera.
- Aperture, Shutter, ISO, Elements of Composition
- Depth of Field, Simplification, Inspiration
- Developing a critical eye, pattern photography
- Framing and Cropping, file formats (RAW vs JPG)
- Theme Photography, Next Steps…
Date: Register to see Current Class Schedules